Automatic Email Processor Ultimate [Full]

Automatic Email Processor Ultimate
I decided to spend five minutes and literally write a review on the Automatic Email Processor on my lap, now I will explain why. Many of you need a program that supports Outlook and is designed to store and automatically print emails and attachments? Honestly, I haven’t met such people, so I don’t know if this tool makes sense for us on the project or not, but it’s not my business, I just give the information, and take it or not, you decide for yourself.
The program has a system of filters, flexible configuration options, you can specify folders for storing messages and perform other simple things. That’s where I’m off the beaten track, my five minutes have passed, good luck!
Features:
- Automatically store respectively archive email attachments
- Save emails automatically (as PDF file or in the original format)
- Automatically print emails and email attachments (PDF files, Office documents etc.)
- Monitor an unlimited number of Outlook folders
- Create custom rules for different tasks
- Filter by subject, sender, recipient, attachment file name …
- Receive information about the processing status via email
- Create storage folders dynamically from properties of an email
- Perform subsequent actions such as start a program with parameters, mark the message as read, or move the email into another Outlook folder
- Re-process all emails (with certain criteria) of an Outlook email folder
- Archive emails from any Outlook folder and period (e.g. as MSG files)
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Screenshots:

License: ShareWare
Automatic Email Processor Ultimate 2.4.21 – (34.3 Mb)
The post Automatic Email Processor Ultimate 2.4.21 [Full review] appeared first on KoLomPC.
0 Comments